Tabs

January 13, 2011

Visuals by TNUC

I'm hoping that over time, my blog entries will increasingly improve, both in my expertise and the quality of the content. Sometimes, commenting on art is boring and it is difficult to offer a novel insight that hasn't been said before. In addition to writing weekly blog entries for art class, I also want to use this blog to talk about other art that interests me or that has gotten my attention.

I want to first shine the visual spotlight on a blogger who goes only by the name TNUC. TNUC juxtaposes scenes from retro 80's movies in such a way that it creates a visual sequence I cannot describe in any other way but with a made up word combining "awesome" and "epic": AWESOMEPIC. The retro electro music is the perfect accompaniment to the video. It's as though everything that made the 80's cool and fun was tossed into a blender, resulting in a dizzying melange of good times and obnoxiously fluorescent colors. For more TNUC videos, check out his
blog and visit his Vimeo page. (Second Vimeo page as well)





You need more friends. Become friends with TNUC on
Facebook.





Cheers,

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment